1. Disinfectant carpets at the entrance. Installation of disinfection carpets at the entrance to the hotel.
2. Control of capacity at reception.
3. Protective Screens. Installation of protective screens at the reception desk.
4. Personal protective equipment. Our front desk staff wears mask all the time.
5. Disinfection station. Availability of hydrogel solution at reception.
6. Disinfection of key cards and other elements. Disinfection of room keys and dataphone after any contact and use between customers.
7. Digitized Invoice Management. Sending invoices by e-mail after stay and recommended payment by credit card.
1. Thorough Disinfection. High frequency disinfection and cleaning of common areas, reinforcing the areas with greater traffic such as elevators and corridors.
2. Adaptation of space. Redistribution and removal of furniture to clean up the space and thus ensure the recommended safety distances.
3. Capacity Control.
4. Enabling outdoor spaces and terrace. Redistribution of space on our terrace to ensure a correct safety distance.
5. Disinfection stations. Implementation of disinfection stations with hydrogel dispensers for the use of guests.
6. Access to Information. Uninterrupted access to information of general interest through screens at reception.
7. Correct Ventilation. Increased frequency in the cleaning of air filters and increase in the level of ventilation of air conditioning systems for air renewal.
As in all passing areas with a high level of traffic, special care will be taken in the lifts area.
1. Number of occupants. Only one user is allowed each way, unless the occupants are part of the same family unit.
2. Thorough cleaning and disinfection. Intensive cleaning of surfaces, buttons and points of contact.
The following measures shall apply:
1. Cleaning switches. It includes all elements such as lamps, switches or climate control.
2. Phone disinfection and remote control.
3. Knobs and handles. Disinfection of windows, doors, cupboard knobs, drawers...
4. Surfaces and furniture. Thorough cleaning of all surfaces with virucidal products.
5. Surfaces in the bathroom. Thorough cleaning and disinfection of walls and countertops, shower, faucets and toilet.
6. Bed linen and towels. Washing treatment at a temperature above 60ºC.
7. Optional cleaning service. Possibility on the part of the guest to refuse the cleaning service during the stay.
8. Rotation in the occupancy of the rooms. Spacing in room use.
9. Minimization of elements. Removal of those elements of which disinfection cannot be guaranteed.10. Treatment with ozone system in each room after the client's departure with the corresponding subsequent ventilation.